Wednesday, September 22, 2010

HSC pk Throat Clearing

Now that a few basic facts have been added, I'll be editing this forerunner.

I began this blog as a model for Ahn to make an HSC blog. I'd help, I'd even write it, maintain it, but I wanted her to take it in her hand and claim it. I'll link to the result a bit later.

The point was to encourage Ahn to let me initiate an HSC web site for the Center. After much bewildering difficulty my site was finally posted, but not by me: neither Ahn nor Bob would give me the FTP address: no data storage access, no web site. Maybe I failed to explain to them what an FTP address was, but not for lack of repetition, not for lack of clarity on my part. Essentially, they're neither of them very literate, or technical.

Bob got someone else to put it up, essentially stealing my work. Ahn has since turned responsibility over to someone else: though as far as I know, my design is still up, untouched. No one has emailed me about it.

But that's not the only incompetence on Ahn's part or ineptitude, rudeness, and sabotage on Bob's part. Together, they'll tare their club apart, and I have not attended since early 2010. I haven't taught the dancing, haven't helped with any of my thousand voluntary contributions.

I want to recreate my full site here, just so you can see what I did for Ahn and the HSC, un-interfered with. Then I want to tell detail by detail what's wrong with HSC: including some things that are a threat to the health of the aged, things possibly criminal. Note that they take place with the collusion of the municipality: and the public!

I still love Ahn, hold Bob in total contempt, but I won't work for them: unless a lot got fixed.

No comments:

Post a Comment